[ISIGOOD.COM] Universitas Curtin, Australia, membuka lowongan beasiswa untuk mahasiswa lintas negara. Simak deskripsi berikut ini, yang dikutip dari situs resmi Curtin University.
The MBA (Global) Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Non-gender specific
- International students
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- New Zealand Citizen
- Australian Citizen
- Merit Based
Maximum number awarded
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
- 50% of the student tuition fees* of the MBA (Global) each semester
*The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in Semester 1, 2016
- Completed an undergraduate degree with a first class honours or academic achievement as evidenced by their academic record (minimum CWA of 70)
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Applicants must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in initial course of study
- Maintain a full-time study load of at least 100 credit points each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of the School of Business.
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
Change of course is not permitted.
Leave of Absence is not permitted.
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
Untuk tata cara pendaftaran, simak prosedurnya di sini.
Subscribe RSS IsiGood: http://www.isigood.com/feed/